Prepare your own parsley soap to eliminate dark spots and acne
Parsley is a plant widely used in the manufacture of natural cosmetics because it has a great reputation in terms of its properties to lighten the skin of the face at the same time to eliminate dark spots that usually appear as a result of exposure to the sun or the passage of time.
The juice of parsley is very useful to treat acne effectively, especially when used well fresh.
For this reason, large laboratories produce products by adding parsley extract to their compounds and their cosmetology formulas.
Why spend exorbitant amounts on cosmetics that most of the time contain large amounts of chemicals when we ourselves can manufacture a product at a lower cost and of better quality?
Today we propose something very novel and that may seem difficult to do but you will see that in a few simple steps you can have in your hands and for your personal use, a product of excellent quality and better efficiency: a parsley soap.
Do you find it complicated? Absolutely! This parsley soap has as ingredients in addition to the properties of this versatile aromatic herb, the virtues of green tea, oats and honey; all natural products that will help improve the appearance of the skin of your face and also help you eliminate dark spots and acne.
This soap is pure benefits for the skin:
- Clarifies the tone of the skin.
- Removes impurities and dead skin.
- Reduces blemishes and imperfections.
- Encourages cell repair.
- Rejuvenates the skin.
- Reduces irritation and inflammation.
- Attenuates the symptoms of allergies.
We are going to prepare it in this way.
- ½ cup of parsley infusion.
- ½ cup of green tea fusion.
- 2 tablespoons of milk powder.
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey.
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal.
- 1 250 g neutral glycerin soap.
- Place in a container the infusions of green tea and parsley and add the milk powder, oats and, honey.
- Mix everything with a wooden spoon until obtaining a fine paste. Reserve.
- Melt the glycerin soap in a water bath. Once this liquid, remove from heat.
- Mix with the previous preparation and wait for the temperature to lower.
- Pour the preparation into molds of your choice (you can choose the traditional form of the soap or use fancy molds to obtain different presentations).
- Let the soaps solidify approximately two or three hours.
- Ready! Your natural and medicinal soaps can now be used.
Some useful tips:
- This soap is totally natural and does not contain preservatives, so you should not submerge it in the water because it would lose its consistency.
- Use it like any other soap, rubbing with your hands to form a foam and apply on the face.
- Whenever you use the parsley vase, make sure you have your face free of makeup to get a better result.
- In areas where you have spots, you should rub with soap and leave on for a few minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and use it at least four times a week.
- Finally, apply a moisturizer or a sunscreen.
- This is a natural treatment, and like all of them, it requires a before and continuous use to obtain the expected results.
What did you think of this natural parsley soap? It is a different alternative to the use of parsley and to take advantage of its properties. Do not stop trying and also recommend it!
Share this with your family and your friends. Press the button below.
Leave your comment about what you read